eliminate the need for personnel to jump back and forth between both systems doing multiple data entry tasks
Total Tyre Control™ is designed and built as a specialised tyre asset management system allowing accurate analysis and evaluation of tyre performance, a tool that can highlight options to improve your operational and environmental benchmarks.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems such as SAP and Ellipse are expert systems designed for management of supply chain, work tasks and scheduling, financials, and human resources.
Total Tyre Control™ Integration allows these two systems to work together seamlessly as one utilising the expert abilities that each system was designed to do.
Integrating Total Tyre Control™ with your ERP system will eliminate the need for personnel to jump back and forth between both systems doing multiple data entry tasks as part of their regular daily duties.
For example, a typical scenario seen at many mine sites that are not integrated would follow this process:
- Material personnel process purchases orders for new OTR tyres in ERP
- Tyre personnel receive stock at tyre bay and need to find purchase order details to enter in TTC.
- Serial numbers and tyre details of each item received are entered in to TTC by tyre personnel.
- Tyre details and quantities received are passed on to material personnel by paper or email for entry into ERP
- A vehicle requires a new tyre. A work order is created in ERP and a requisition for new stock processed.
- The tyre change is entered in TTC along with the work order and requisition details from ERP.
- ERP work order is update with tyre change details entered in TTC.
- Tyres are removed in ERP and new equipment is created and fitted in ERP for each tyre from the details in entered in TTC tyre change.
The same scenario with an integrated process:
- Material personnel process purchases orders for new OTR tyres in ERP. This data is instantly available for TTC to access.
- Tyre personnel receive stock at the tyre bay. TTC accesses purchase order details in ERP and provides extra validation to TTC for the stock receipt process. TTC provides ERP with details of tyres received including stock serialisation where required. Both systems are updated using one data entry process with data validated by both TTC and your ERP system rules and requirements.
- A vehicle requires a new tyre and the tyre change is entered in TTC using a simple drag and drop data entry screen. Data entry is validated against both systems, creates and updates equipment, work orders and requisitioning of new stock in the ERP system.
Key benefits of integration are:
- Give your tyre personnel more time to concentrate on the more important tasks of reduce costs by highlighting and resolving tyre related issues impacting on your tyre performance, fleet maintenance and operational productivity.
- Improve data accuracy by eliminating human error in the manual process of look up in one system and re-enter it in another system.
- Improve data integrity by validating all common data against the rules and requirements in both TTC and your ERP system.
- Ensures all data is current and updated at the same time in both TTC and your ERP system by using a one entry screen process.
- Eliminate personnel frustration from time wasted on unnecessary duplication of data entry and dealing with the resulting data inconsistencies.